Overcoming Adversity When Life Kicks You in the Teeth
Steps to Overcoming Adversity after Life Kicks you in the Teeth
When was the last time you remember overcoming adversity in your life? My biggest hardship in life happened about 5 years ago. I have only discussed it with a handful of close family and friends in my life and I have NEVER gone public about the details until now.
If you have ever gone through a time when you feel like life kicked you in the teeth, you are confused, angry you lost your job, or upset due to losing a relationship, then watch this video to get the six steps that worked for me.
Six Steps to Overcoming Adversity
Overcoming Adversity in Life
To help you in overcoming adversity, I recommend these six steps to make it as painless as possible. Here is a recap from our video:
1) Don’t Panic. There is always a clear solution; it just may take some time to figure out the right path to take.
2) Release Negative Energy & Anger. You need to release it in a healthy way so you aren’t consumed by your emotions.
3) Believe and Have Faith it is Temporary. Everything is temporary and you need to focus on the light at the end of the tunnel instead of being in the fire.
4) Get Love and Support. You never have to go through anything alone. Reach out to the most supportive person in your life and lean on them during your hardship.
5) Have an Emergency Fund. When you have money problems, your life becomes more complicated. Just think about how much smaller some of your problems would be if you had an emergency fund to dip into when you really needed it.
6) Learn and Grow so you can Receive your Blessing. I believe that everything happens for a reason. When we embrace the growth from our adversity in our life, it prepares us for something in the future and equips us to be of service to help others through their hard times.
You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. Walt Disney
Now it is your turn! I would love to hear from you!
- What is one thing that helped you in overcoming adversity in your life or career?
Thanks for watching and for sharing your comments! If you liked this video, then subscribe for updates below and get my videos before anyone else!
Cheers to your happiness and daily success,
P.S. Join the Comment Party (B.Y.O.C.) and bring your own comment about this video. Have you gone through a similar situation? What did you do to overcome adversity in your life or career? I will also answer any questions personally! Join the party!